lunes, 26 de marzo de 2012

Yes, I'm Chloe and I'm not dead.

Umh, where should I start ...
SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORRY!


Why I'm so sorryThe 3 reasons:
1. I haven't written anything in the blog since very long ago.
2. I've abandoned you a little bit (okay, a lot: ()
3Well ... mostly for reasons 1 and 2.


5 reasons why I haven't published anything:
1. Homework (hate them)
2Exams (I hate them)
3I'm irresponsible
4. I'm lazy.
5Well ... I have only 4 reasons.


I've been extremely busy with the high school (even that I call it prison), seriously I'm so tired of the exams, homework, projects and blablabla shalaladepolly (which means: and all that stuff), anyway, in a few days we will have another week of holidays(YUHUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!) and I'm veeeeeeeeeeeery happy about thatNow I promise, yes, I promise you, Me Chloe Clarke, I will write entries and I won't abandoned all my readers :)


I hope you have a perfect weekI send a thousand kisses!
Xoxoxo, Chloe.


(Sorry englishspeaker readers, I didn't thought about you in the other entry but here you have it in english, 5 minutes later, but here you have it <3)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario